Boost your guitar fretboard and guitar theory skills, your memorization and recall of the notes on your guitar neck, your music theory for guitar understanding, your knowledge of chords and chord theory, your songwriting and composition skills ...and much more with the awesome power of the circle of fifths!
Many guitar players never have the circle of fifths explained to them in a way that makes sense, so they never learn to use this amazing, visual tool for musicians. If you want the circle of fifths made easy, without the confusion you experience with most guitar theory books, then this title, with its accompanying 45 minute downloadable Circle of Fifths Video Masterclass and bonus resources is exactly what you need.
In this book, I show you straightforward secrets or 'recipes' for using the circle of fifths chord wheel to:
- Learn your guitar fretboard and painlessly memorize all the notes on your guitar neck so that you never forget them (using a single easy chord shape!)
- Create guitar exercises for memorizing chord shapes, scale patterns, arpeggios, and licks, so that you can practice smarter and more efficiently than ever before and see greater progress
- Learn all the notes in every major scale and all the chords in every major and minor key so that you understand chord theory and chord progressions on a whole new level (essential knowledge for all musicians and songwriters)
- Understand, memorize and learn the songs you play more easily than ever before, and change key quickly and easily when you need to
- Work out the chords for a 12 bar blues or I-IV-V chord sequence in any key instantly using a simple ‘one forward, one back’ pattern
- Work out and memorize relative minors, I-VI-II-V, II-V-I, III-VI-II-V-I chord progressions, major scale ‘tricks’ and shortcuts, and more
With bite-sized lessons revealing crucial circle of fifths secrets, practical exercises, and quizzes to check your understanding, plus downloadable bonus content including a video masterclass, any guitar player can master what they need to know about the circle of fifths with this Circle of Fifths for Guitar book.