Want to learn a simple step-by-step process on how to write, self-publish and market your first fiction or non-fiction book?
Are you struggling to self-publish your book only to fail over and over again?
No matter what book you've dreamed of writing, this will help you get past the struggles to learn how to self-publish your book.
Write and Publish Your First Book is all about writing and self-publishing tips for beginners and experienced writers alike.
If you stay awake late at night dreaming of a fiction story idea that you're just itching to write but don't know the steps to take, this book will help you.
If you have a book already written, but have no idea of your next steps to self-publish it or how to attract your unique readers, this book is for you. If you can solve a problem or in some way benefit others, this book will help you learn how to prepare, write and publish your non-fiction book.
In this book you will learn how to...
- WRITE with honesty, to uncover your authentic writing voice.
- EDIT with courage, so your story flows well.
- FORMAT with confidence, so you can repeat the steps over and over again for each book.
- SELF-PUBLISH with know-how to get your book up for sale on many unique online platforms.
- MARKET with awareness of how to attract your unique readers so they keep coming back to read more of what you have to say.
Write and Publish Your First Book is simply the nuts and bolts you need to create your best book, get it into the world, and connect with your readers in a way that makes them hungry to read more.
Whether you write fiction or nonfiction, this is the step-by-step guide you need to begin building a breakthrough indie publishing career.
Publisher - Lorna Kopp
Author(s) - Lorna Faith
Published Date - November 15 2022
ISBN - 9781998833061
Dimensions - 21.6 x 14 x 1 cm
Page Count - 172
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.