This e-book is brim-full of advice for fun activities providing the perfect balance of practical information and inspirational ideas. All the best activities, beaches and big days out are captured along with all the best places to stay and to eat, many of them illustrated with amazing photography. If you’re looking for a great escape on a farm, a remote cottage or the perfect beachside camping spot, our family holiday suggestions will definitely inspire you.
• The guide is divided into four sections – Southeast Cornwall, The Roseland, Falmouth & Truro – with each section providing information on an array of activities, from major sights such as The Eden Project and Charlestown to lesser known attractions
• Each section includes great ideas for those days when the rain stops play
• All entries for attractions, activities, accommodation and places to eat include live web links
• Insider information helps you find out everything from which beaches are best-suited to building the perfect sandcastle to where to find the best fish ‘n’ chips
• Kids’ stuff section includes suggested reading to whet their appetite, as well as local recipes to try and boredom-busting games to keep everyone happy in the car on the way there
If you're looking to recapture the magic of your own childhood holidays, Will Gray's guide will take you on adventures that your kids will always remember.