Do you have a deep-rooted fear of flying, or would you simply like to be less nervous when you get on a plane? In this informative and accessible guide, Captain Keith Godfrey and psychologist Dr Alison Smith take you through everything from take-off to touchdown, helping you to feel more confident and at ease. Providing real-life case studies and step-by-step techniques to dispel fear and reduce anxiety, they answer any frequently asked questions, such as:
• How does an aircraft stay in the air?
• What happens if an engine stops?
• Why do I feel more nervous if we are going to fly over water?
• How do I control my panic attacks during a flight?
• How can I build a strategy to overcome my fear of flying?
Number of Pages: 320 Format(s): Ebook - ISBN: 9780857653154 Publication Date:10/01/2011 Listed in:Self-help & personal development Publisher:Summersdale Publishers Ltd